1.My favorite Christmas song is “I’ll be home” by Megan Trainor. Click here for the song!
- My favorite Christmas treat is the Mint Chocolate stars, Trader Joe’s.
- My favorite Christmas movie is Elf, my favorite scene being when Buddy finds the fake Santa. Click here for the scene!
- One of my favorite Christmas activities is going to the Nutcracker with my mom. She took me a few years ago and it has been a tradition ever since. It is always so fun to see all of the dancers and listen to the music.
- This year, I really want books, which sounds boring. I really love to read though, so I always have a huge list of books that I want. Barnes and Noble is normally where I get mine, click here for their website!
- My favorite project to do during the holidays is the giving tree.Every year, we do a “giving tree”. We get assigned a family or two and then a list of their wants and needs. We get all of their needs and usually most of their wants too. We always try to give back, so this is a good way to do some during the holiday season.
- This my favorite Chrismas meme!
- This year, I am giving a pan to someone for Christmas. A non-stick pan.I think that they will like it. They asked for it, probably as a joke, but I am still getting them one.
- A fun fact about Christmas is that Santa didn’t always wear a red suit. He wore a green, blue, or purple suit.
- One of my favorite memories during Christmas is seeing my dog open her gifts and play with the wrapping paper for the first time.My dog loves wrapping paper, so we wrap her gifts and let her open them. We of course make sure she is safe, but it is really fun to watch her rip open her gifts and play in the paper.